Spring 2024 Career & Graduate School Fair
Don’t miss the event of the spring! Connect with over 100 recruiters and explore career and graduate school opportunities. All majors and class years are invited to attend.
See who’s looking to connect with you!
- Graduate School Fairs: 8 tips for first-time attendees
- What Does Business Casual Really Mean in 2023?
- 3 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Applying to Grad School
- Tips for creating a résumé for graduate school applications
- Typical interview questions in a graduate school admissions interview
- How to get into grad school with a low undergraduate GPA
- 7 Steps to Nailing the Graduate School Personal Statement
- How to ask for recommendation letters for graduate school
- Guide To Business Attire (With Examples) | Indeed.com
As part of Kaplan’s All Access initiative, we are offering free test prep courses for a wide range of high-stakes admissions and licensing exams. Whether you’re aspiring to pursue a master’s degree, business school, law school, medical school, dental school, or another professional school, we’ve got you covered. Prepare with confidence and reach your ultimate professional goals with zero out-of-pocket costs.
Current students and alumnae can receive extensive exam coverage. Our partnership covers a variety of graduate-level admissions exams, including the GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, MCAT®, DAT®, and OAT®.
A list of graduate programs that have partnered with Spelman College to offer fee waivers and other benefits to current students and graduates.
Graduate Standardization Examination
Graduate studies in the US are highly competitive, and you need to show certain scores in standardized testing in order to be accepted into your dream graduate school. In this video, learn more about graduate admissions, graduate standardization examination, and more.