We are looking for a mature, experienced lead electrician. Must be experienced in electrical and engine maintenance procedures, load bank operation, transfer switches, and engine controls. Must be able to lead a team of two or three with an emphasis on high-quality work and safety. We do offer factory training and journeyman license scholarships. Must possess a desire to learn and exhibit a positive attitude. We are NOT a large-scale production contractor, we specialize in generator installations, UPS systems, and other specialty electrical installations.
Must be able to travel, we work four 10-hour days and typically have off Friday, Sat, and Sunday. The company pays for all hotels, food, and company van.
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- 100% match company retirement plan, up to 6% of total yearly pay
- Company-paid short term and long term disability insurance
- 6 major holidays paid
- 1-week vacation first year, 2 weeks vacation after 5 years
- 2 sick days
- $75k life insurance, company paid
- Pay for performance bonuses paid quarterly (based on the profitability of your jobs). The average employee bonus is $1400 per quarter, more for superintendents.
- Company-paid journeyman and master electrician education courses, we cover the cost of the test and training
- Military veterans applicants are a plus, we are owned and operated by a Service Disabled Veteran
- This opening is for long-term employment, we are not hiring for a specific job. No matter your experience level there will always be room to move up to increasing responsibility.