The Regions Corporate Bank Emerging Talent Program is a career-launching program for analyst positions in Regions’ Corporate Bank. Analysts in the Corporate Bank Emerging Talent Program are hired in one of three tracks: Corporate Banking, Real Estate Banking or Commercial Banking.
Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibility and will be required to work in multiple roles and on multiple projects, both independently and as part of a team.
The Corporate Bank Emerging Talent Program starts with an intensive six-week training course. During this time, Analysts will develop relationships with peers from across the Corporate Bank while participating in classroom instruction from experienced Regions bankers and outside consultants on financial accounting, corporate finance, credit analysis, financial modeling, valuation and more. For the following two years, analysts will have the opportunity for continuous education, training, and mentorship.
Although day to day responsibilities will vary based on group placement, the primary responsibilities of the Analyst role include:
- Compiling market data and performing in-depth industry and company specific research
- Providing fundamental credit analysis (including industry research, qualitative and quantitative company performance, financial statement analysis, and comparable transaction information)
- Conducting and assisting in due diligence
- Preparing pitchbooks, supplemental analysis, and other client materials
- Drafting internal and external transaction-related materials
- Creating and analyzing detailed financial models and valuation information
- Continued monitoring of client market activity and credit profile
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
Corporate Banking Tracks
- Capital Markets
- Regions Business Capital
- Specialized and Diversified Industries Coverage
- Specialized and Diversified Industries Credit Products
Specialized Industries include: Energy & Natural Resources, Technology, Media & Communications, Defense, Aerospace & Government Services, Healthcare, Financial Services, Transportation & Logistics
Real Estate Banking Tracks
- Real Estate Corporate Banking Coverage
- Real Estate Credit Products
- Real Estate Capital Markets
Commercial Banking Tracks
- Commercial Credit Products
- Commercial Development Program
- Two-year rotational program within Commercial Banking Origination and Treasury Management
- Commercial Banking Group location varies across the Regions footprint
Corporate Banking & Real Estate Banking Tracks Primary Locations
- Atlanta, GA
- Birmingham, AL
- Charlotte, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Nashville, TN
- Houston, TX
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Past relevant experience (i.e. summer internship)
- Invited to and attended the Corporate Bank Emerging Talent Program Information Session
- 3.0 minimum overall GPA
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Dedication towards excellence and achieving results
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Energetic self-starter with willingness to take on significant and multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, team-focused environment
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.